Tarragon Essential Oil
Organic Name: Artemisia dracunculus
Plant Part: Leaves
Color: Colorless to light yellow clear fluid
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Blend well with: Lavender, Pine and Birch Sweet
Extraction: It is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves.
1. The therapeutic properties of Tarragon Essential Oil, as claimed by aromatherapists, are as anti-rheumatic, digestive, deodorant, emmenagogue, stimulant and vermifuge agent.
2. There is also documentation indicating that it might be a menstrual regulator.
3. It has good circulatory properties and increases circulation, which brings warmth to the affected parts of the body and it doesn't let uric acid accumulate in any one place.
4. It also helps detoxification by stimulating urination and excretion, which both remove toxins.
5. This essential oil stimulates the secretion of digestive juices into the stomach, which increases appetite. This begins ideal from the mouth, where the generation of saliva is stimulated.
NO MOQ Take as much you need