Spikenard Essential Oil
Spikenard is a delicate, aromatic herb with an strongly pungent rhizome root. It is native to mountainous regions of Northern India, as well as China and Japan. Spikenard was one of the early aromatics utilized by the ancient Egyptians and is specified in the Bible
Appearance : Viscous Liquid
Aroma : Earthy, harsh wood like smell that is slightly musty.
Color : Golden Yellow to Greenish Color.
Extraction : Spikenard essential oil is extractd by steam distillation of dried roots/rhizome.
1. One of the best advantages of Spikenard oil is its uplifting aroma that can help promote feeling of relaxation and calmness.
2. The grounding properties of Spikenard essential oil makes it a popular choice for aromatherapy and meditation.
3. Spikenard essential oil is revered for its benefits for skin. People often use Spikenard oil for skin due to its cleansing and purifying properties.
4. With an unique woody, spicy fragrance, Spikenard is generally utilized as a part of the aroma industry.
5. Spikenard oil can be applied topically to help promote calm or relaxing feelings
NO MOQ, Take as much you need