Pine Oil, also known as the Pine Tar, it isd extracted by steam distillation of wood, leaves and twigs of Pine tree
Appearance : Transparent Liquid
Aroma : Frsh, Sweet-resinous, Woody, Turpentine, Coniferous, Balasmic
Color : Light Yellow
Chemical Constituents : Pine oil has various chemical compounds that include borneol, bornyl acetate, phallandrene, pinene, carene
1. It is an paowerful antiseptic doe respiratory tract, balsamic rubefacient(rheumatic complains), influenza and all infections of respiratory tract.
2. Pine Oil is most useful to relieve mental and sexual fatigue, while having a cleansing and invigorating effect on an area and is great for vapour therapy in a sick room as it promotes healing.
3. It can be used for cuts and sores, scabies and lice and for excessive perspiration.
4. It has also been applied to eczema those with laryngitis, muscular aches, neuralgia, ringworm, scrapes and sinusitis.
5. It is also used in perfumery, soaps, shampoos, air fresheners, deodorants and various types of creams.
6. It is also can be used in pesticide for livestock.
NO MOQ, Take as much you need