Best quality Betel Leaf Oil exporter | Original certificate | #1 Exporter |
The Betel Leaf plant is a twining vine part of the pepper family, whose leaves yield an aromatic essential oil. The cultivation of this creeper needs a lot of care and attention. Dryness and exposure to the sun for too long a period can harm and plant. The heart-shaped leaves have a distinct pleasant aroma and are commonly chewed alone or with other plant materials.
The betel leaf essential oil is valued in Ayurveda as being stimulating, carminative, aromatic, warming, antiseptic and even as an aphrodisiac.The Betel Leaf plant grows widely over the entire area between South Arabia and Southeast China. In India, Betel Leaf has historically been chewed to sweeten the breath and preserve the teeth.
Product Betel Leaf Oil
Appearance Fluid liquid
Colour Light Yellow to darker
Odour The odour is distinctly Phenolic, almost Tar like or Smoky.
Extraction: It is extracted by steam distillation of rhizomes.
1. Betel leaves and its essential oil are the best remedies for treating plaque, dental decay, dental caries and other oral infections caused by bacteria and other harmful micro-organisms.
2. The essential oil extracted from betel leaves prevent the system from the dangerous effects of pathogens and micro-organisms and kills the existing microbes and treats the infections caused by such harmful bodies.
3. The essential oil extracted from these aromatic leaves are also claimed to possess these therapeutic properties, as essential oils are nothing but the life essence or vital life force of the plants.
4. Antimicrobial properties of this help in killing contagious microbes in the system like bacteria and viruses that aggravate respiratory infections, if left uncontrolled. Adding 2 drops of Betel leaf oil in steam inhalation and inhaling this medicated steam can help in treating nasal congestion, chest congestion and other cough.
5. Betel leaf essential oil with its warming properties increases the heat energy in the system and reduces excess of kapha dosha.