Organic Rosemary Oil, Spanish Origin
Rosemary is originally from Asia, however is cultivated in in France, Spain, Tunisia and Yugoslavia. It is local to the Mediterranean zones where it is grown widely for commercial production. Rosemary was used in the middle ages to drive away evil spirits. It refreshes, clears the mind and stimulates body, brain and soul. It enhances circulation and eases muscle stiffness and throbs when added to bath or massage items. Rosemary's name is fitting given its wild growing conditions and the Latin word rose signifies "dew" and marinus signifies "ocean".
It is a shrubby evergreen bush that grows up to 2 meters (4 feet) high with green-gray needle-molded leaves and pale blue/lilac blossoms that honey bees simply adore. Rosemary is an lovely plant of the Labiatae family and is very popular as a landscape plant in hotter atmospheres. Rosemary oil has an clear, intense invigorating herbal smell.
Apperance : Thin Liquid
Aroma : Powerfully fresh, woody, forestly, herbaceous and camphor like
Color : Colorless to pale yellow
Extraction : It is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves and flowering tops
1. It is a tonic for the heart, liver and gallbladder and brings down cholesterol levels and improve circulation.
2. It is frequently used in liniments and is superb for baths and back massage.
3. It is used for all variety respiratory issues colds, sinusitis, lung congestion and asthma.
4. It is a good analgesic, easing muscle and joint torments and is especially useful for tired, exhausted muscles.
5. It is commonly added in preparations to help acne, eczema, over production of skin oil, dermatitis, etc.