Ylang Ylang Essential Oil:-
Description : Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is 100% Pure essential oil derived from freshly picked flowers of the ylang ylang tree. Herbins Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is ideal for whole body. An effective oil massage that can soothe emotional stress. Herbins “Ylang Ylang Essential Oil” is blessing from nature. It can treat both oily and dry skin conditions, epression, nervous tension, high blood pressure.
Appearance : Liquid
Aroma : Fresh, floral, sweet, slightly fruity, fragrant yet delicate.
Color : Clear to yellow tinge
Chemical constituents: Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has various chemical compounds that include monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, eugenol and safrole. The essential oil contains linalool, geranyl acetate, caryophyllene, cresyl methyl ether, methyl benzoate, benzyl acetate, benzyl benzoate and other sesquiterpenes.
Extraction: YlangYlang oil is extracted from the freshly picked flowers of the ylang ylang tree by steam distillation.
1. It is regarded as being very useful for dealing with both oily and dry skin conditions. This is because this essential oil seems to soften the skin with its ability to balance the level of moisture within the skin.
2.It is useful in situation like depression, nervous tension, high blood pressure, hyperpnoea (abnormally fast breathing).
3. It is very useful for skin care such as for acne, hair growth, hair rinse, insect bites, irritated and oily skin.
4. An ointment is derived from ylang ylang which is put to several uses including cosmetic purposes, hair care, skin diseases.
5. Ylang oil is also used as a body moisturizer and also to prevent fevers and combat infections. Ylang ylang oil is used in the bath, inhalations, vaporizer, local massage, skin ointments and lotions.
6. It is high grade essential oil used in soap making, massage oils, bath oil and also as a perfume body oil. It is regarded as very expensive oil.
7. It is also used as a tonic for the scalp and to encourage the growth of hair.
8. Ylang Ylang oil also is used as a shampoo base or as a hair conditioner by blending it with a carrier oil (e.g, jojoba oil) and massaging it into the hair tips after shampooing the hair. This helps reduce the incidence of split ends in the hair.
9. Ylang ylang is used in perfumery industry due to its rich aroma and is regarded top quality oil.
10. It is commonly used as a fragrance in household and personal care products such as soap, detergent, shampoos and skin lotions due to the presence of linalool in it.
How to use : Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. ( Can also be diluted with bathing water.)