Best apricot oil | Best exporter | Best selling product of 2018
A medium sized deciduous tree. The leaves are broad and roundish with pointed apex, smooth, margin, finely serrated, petiole ½ inch to an inch long, generally tinged with red. The flowers are sessile, white, tinged with the same dusky red that appears on the petiole with five regular sepals and petals and many stamens. The seed are used as drug which is 1-1.19 cm long by 0.8-1.5 cm and 0.5-0.8 thick and is flatenned-cordate in shape. Oil nourishes the skin, softening lines and bringing a healthy glow and is a wonderful massage oil. In addition it is rich in essential fatty acids, making it ideal as a treatment for soft, radiant hair. It is high in Vitamins A and C and especially good for mature, dry, or sensitive skin.
Botanical Name: Prunus Armeniaca
Common Name : Apricot kernel oil, Apricot oil
Appearance : Viscous Liquid
Aroma : Mild nutty
Color : Deep Golden or pale Yellow
Chemical constituents: Apricot oil has various chemical compounds that include arginine, histidine, lysine, phenylalanine, valine, leucine, crystine and tryptophanmethionine.
Extraction: It is extracted by the cold pressing of the seed and also by solvent extraction.
Mix Well with: Blends with most of the essential oils including Clove Bud essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Sweet Orange essential
1. It is used in massage therapy to help promote healthy skin, nourish and strengthen the body, relieve stress, reduce pain and encourage balance and well being.
2. Apricot kernel oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel.
3. Apricot kernel oil is also popular as massage oil and it used as carrier oil when used with essential oils for aromatherapy.
4. Apricots are used extensively in cosmetic industry. They are rich in essential fatty acids (oleic acid and linoleic acid) and spreads easily on the skin and provides useful elements to the health.
5. It also help to regulate moisturization and restructure the skin.
6. Apricot kernel oil has moisturizing, nourishing and revitalizing properties.
7. It is used in preparing body and hand products (body and bath oils), products for baby skin, dry and mature skin.
8. Apricot oil soothes and softens the skin.It is rich in vitamins A, D and E.
9. This oil is very soothing for the skin in general but particularly good for mature and dry skin. It heals scaly skin and scalp. The oil is used as a massage oil, in creams, lotions and hair products.