Frankincense essential oil
We have following Kinds available:
Boswellia carteri (Sacra)
Appearance: Thin liquid
Aroma : : Fresh, woody, balsamic, slightly spicy and fruity
Color : Light yellow
Chemical constituents: Frankincense oil has various chemical compounds that include pinene, actanol, linalool, octyl acetate, bornyl acetate, incensole and incensyl acetate.
Extraction: Tapping of the bark yield the oleo-resin
1. Aromatherapy massages using frankincense essential oil at the face, neck and scalp may provide effective relief for tension headaches.
2. Frankincense oil contains sesquiterpenes which stimulate the limbic system, the hypothalamus, the pineal and the pituitary glands. A warm bath with a few drops of frankincense oil is counteracts the effects of nightmares and sudden fears.
3. This oil is rejuvenating to the skin, treating acne, bacterial and fungal infections and to treat wounds and scars.
4. It is used in cosmetics, soaps and perfumes.
5. It helps in overcoming or eradicating problems which is related to anxiety, asthma, bronchitis, extreme coughing, scars, stress and stretch marks.
6. It can be used in a manner similar to burning of the incense in spiritual practice. Warming in a candle lamp or direct application to the temples and third eye will quiet the mind, deepen the breath and promote meditative stillness.
7. Frankincense oil can be used to promote and assist with skin rejuvenation and reducing inflammation in acne skin preparations. With hair car products, frankincense oil is ideal for dry hair formulations along with dry and mature skin formulations also.
8. In Dhofar and all the Middle East, frankincense is one of the most prominent fragrances. Wooden fumigating tripods are used to perfume and fumigate clothing. A special incense burner is placed at the base and clothes are layered above. It is distilled and extracted to yield essential oil, resinoid and absolute.
9. In Oman, a very costly perfume is prepared using these aromatic oils. It is called Amourage and enjoys and international reputation.
10. It is also used to prepare a hair oil which helped fix the hair tight against the head and give it a gleaming appearance. A special talcum powder is prepared by frankinscence due to its pleasant odour.
11. Frankinscence has been used in a mixture with pitch, sulfur, sawdust and tow, to smear on the end of staves which are very hard to extinguish.
12. Frankinscence is also used in making incence and perfumery.
100% Pure and Organic Oils
Desired Quantity Offered
Bulk And Ready Stocks
Shree Overseas Exports is USDA Certified Organic Supplier
We also offer private labelled bottles for buyers, with their company name / logo printed as per buyer's instructions
We will handover the shipment to Customs within 5 days of order confirmation with proper handling marking on master cartons.
Delivery Directly to FBA by UPS/DHL/Fedex is also available
We accept payment via T/T, LC, Paypal
We can deliver shipment to any Airport/Seaport in World as per your choice.
We also have a/c with leading Courier Companies like : DHL, TNT, Fedex, EMS for doorstep deliveries to our clients
We can manufacture any:
Natural Essential Oils
Essential Oil Blends
Rectified Essential Oils
Aromatic Chemicals & Isolates
Indian Vegetable Seed Oil
Traditional Indian Atars
Indian Absolutes and Waxes