Tea Tree Oil
USD 33 (Save 0%)
Not Available | Free Shipping
Tea tree oil
The aboriginal people of Australia have long used tea tree oil. Similarly tea tree has a long history of use within the field of aromatherapy. In World War Two, the producers and the cutters of tea tree were exempt from military service until enough essential oil had been accumulated. The oil was a highly valued product as it was issued to each soldier and sailor as part of their kit in order to treat tropical infections and infected wounds.
The Tea tree is a small tree or shrub with needle-like leaves. It is also domestically referred to as Ti-tree. It can grow up to 7 meters (20 feet) in height and thrives in marshy areas, though it is now cultivated in plantations. The tea tree is very robust. It is ready for cutting only two years after its previous harvest. Tea tree oil is a yellowish green-tinged essential oil with afresh camphoraceous odour. The light yellow tea tree oil is produced by steaming the pine-needle-like tea tree leaves to force out the oil which is used mainly in medicine, but also for industrial lubricants and cosmetic products. The oil has a nutmeg-like smell. Tea tree oil contains chemicals known as terpenoids which are believed to provide the oil its medicinal properties. Australian standards were established for the amount of one particular compound, terpinen-4-ol, which must make up at least 30% and preferably 40-50% of the oil for it can be considered medically useful.
Appearance : Thin liquid
Aroma : Medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous
Color : Pale yellow to colorless
Chemical constituents: Tea tree oil has various chemical compounds that include Terpinen-4-ol, Alpha-Terpineol, Cineole, Pinene, Alpha Terpenene, Beta-Caryophyllene.
Extraction: The tea tree oil is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves.
1. This is the greatest oil to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi. Wounds and scrapes can be washed out with a mixture to disinfect the area.
2. It is used in vapor therapy and can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections.
3. Tea tree oil has been used for skin and hair and to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.
4. It is helpful incase of burns if applied immediately by washing area with ice water, then applying drops of tea tree oil to burned area helps to produce soothing and healing effect to the skin. It is helpful in case of calluses and corns.
5. Tea tree oil is being used in number of applications like all purpose cleaner, deoderizer, bedsores, dishwashers, humidifiers, plant sprays, vaporisers etc.
6. It act as a very good hair conditioner. Because of the mild qualities of tea tree's terpinen content, the oil can soothe cuts, scratches, sunburn and cold sores. Because it's non-irritating, a single drop of the oil can be applied directly to minor injuries once or twice a day.
7. It has proved helpful in eau de Cologne, hair oils, powder perfumes, hair washes and shampoo preparation.
8. Tea tree oil is used for many household cleaning purposes.
9. It includes the use of deodorisers for misting the room with the application of tea tree oil.
10. The addition of drops of tea tree oil in to the humidifier help in cleaning and refreshing the air.
11. It can also be used to treat oral bacteria that cause cavities, gum disease, and halitosis. Commercially tea tree oil is considered an effective addition to antiseptic oral rinses and toothpastes.
MOQ : No MOQ, take as much you need.
We can supply our oils in :
Virgin bulk GI Drums, Plastics Drums, HPDE Drums.
Small Bottles in plastic or glass(10ml -200ml).
Aluminum Bottles and drums(30ml - 1 or 2 Kg).
Or any other packing instructed by buyers.
Also we can paste buyer labels on bottles as per demand.
Private Labeling: We also offer private labelled bottles for buyers, with their company name / logo printed as per buyer's instructions.
Shree Overseas Exports is USDA Certified Organic Supplier
Delivery : We will handover the shipment to Customs within 5 days of order confirmation with proper handling marking on master cartons.
Delivery Directly to FBA by UPS/DHL/Fedex is also available
We accept payment via T/T, LC, Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram
Dispatch Mode: We can deliver the shipment to any Airport/Seaport in World as per your choice.
We also have a/c with leading Courier Companies like : DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex, EMS for doorstep deliveries to our clients
We can manufacture any:
Natural Essential Oils
Rectified Essential Oils
Aromatic Chemicals & Isolates
Indian Vegetable Seed Oil
Traditional Indian Attars
Indian Absolutes and Waxes
Please write us by clicking on “SUBMIT A QUERY” tab below for your specific or bulk queries, for best possible prices or write us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org