Cananga Oil Java
USD 30.8 (Save 0%)
Not Available | Free Shipping
Cananga oil (Cannaga Odorata)
Cananga essential oil / pure cananga oil
Appearance : Liquid
Aroma : Fresh, floral, sweet, slightly fruity, fragrant yet delicate.
Color : Clear to yellow tinge
Chemical constituents: Cananga oil has various chemical compounds that include monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, eugenol. The essential oil contains linalool, geranyl acetate, caryophyllene, cresyl methyl ether, methyl benzoate, benzyl acetate, benzyl benzoate & other sesquiterpenes.
Extraction: Cananga oil is extracted from the freshly picked flowers of the Cananga tree by steam distillation.
1. It is regarded as being very useful for dealing with both oily & dry skin conditions. This is because this essential oil seems to soften the skin with its ability to balance the level of moisture within the skin.
2. It is useful in situation like depression, nervous tension, high blood pressure, hyperpnoea (abnormally fast breathing), tachycardia, palpitations & digestive upsets and try to overcome these hindrances.
3. It is very useful for skin care such as for acne, hair growth, hair rinse, insect bites, irritated and oily skin.
4. An ointment is derived from ylang ylang which is put to several uses including cosmetic purposes, hair care, skin diseases. It is used to prevent fevers and to combat infections.
5. In the Pacific region, women use ylang ylang oil in a blend with coconut oil on their hair.
6. Cananga oil is also used as a body moisturizer and also to prevent fevers and combat infections.
7. Cananga oil is used in the bath, inhalations, vaporizer, local massage, skin ointments and lotions. It is high grade essential oil used in soap making, massage oils, bath oil and also as a perfume body oil.
8. It is regarded as very expensive oil. It is also used as a tonic for the scalp and to encourage the growth of hair.
9. Cananga oil also is used as a shampoo base or as a hair conditioner by blending it with a carrier oil (e.g, jojoba oil) and massaging it into the hair tips after shampooing the hair. This helps reduce the incidence of split ends in the hair.
10. Cananga is used in perfumery industry due to its rich aroma and is regarded top quality oil. The absolute is also used in making soaps and detergents.
11. It is commonly used as a fragrance in household and personal care products such as soap, detergent, shampoos and skin lotions due to the presence of linalool in it. It is used to scent candles, freshen potpourri and preparing insect repellents also. It is used in synthetic perfumes and other fragranced products due to presence of caryophyllene in it.
Cananga blends well with Bergamot, Clary sage, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Melissa or Lemon Balm, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Rosewood.
MOQ : No MOQ, take as much you need.
We can supply our oils in :
Virgin bulk GI Drums, Plastics Drums, HPDE Drums.
Small Bottles in plastic or glass(10ml -200ml).
Aluminum Bottles and drums(30ml - 1 or 2 Kg).
Or any other packing instructed by buyers.
Also we can paste buyer labels on bottles as per demand.
Private Labeling: We also offer private labelled bottles for buyers, with their company name / logo printed as per buyer's instructions.
Shree Overseas Exports is USDA Certified Organic Supplier
Delivery : We will handover the shipment to Customs within 5 days of order confirmation with proper handling marking on master cartons.
Delivery Directly to FBA by UPS/DHL/Fedex is also available
We accept payment via T/T, LC, Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram
Dispatch Mode: We can deliver the shipment to any Airport/Seaport in World as per your choice.
We also have a/c with leading Courier Companies like : DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex, EMS for doorstep deliveries to our clients
We can manufacture any:
Natural Essential Oils
Rectified Essential Oils
Aromatic Chemicals & Isolates
Indian Vegetable Seed Oil
Traditional Indian Attars
Indian Absolutes and Waxes
Please write us by clicking on “SUBMIT A QUERY” tab below for your specific or bulk queries, for best possible prices or write us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org