Wintergreen oil is high in demand because of its various health benefits. It is extracted from Gaultheria procumbens. It belongs to Ericaceae family. The natives of America also prepare tea from wintergreen leaves.
The oil is distilled from the small evergreen herb's leaves. The refreshing, clean taste of wintergreen has made it a favourite in flavouring various items. Wintergreen contains the same active ingredient(methyl salicylate) as birch and is beneficial in massage for relieving head pressure and muscles after exercising.
1. Betel leaves and its essential oil are the best remedies for treating plaque, dental decay, dental caries and other oral infections caused by bacteria and other harmful micro-organisms.
2. The essential oil extracted from betel leaves prevent the system from the dangerous effects of pathogens and micro-organisms and kills the existing microbes and treats the infections caused by such harmful bodies.
3. The essential oil extracted from these aromatic leaves are claimed to possess these therapeutic properties, as essential oils are nothing but the life essence or vital life force of the plants.
4. Antimicrobial properties of this help in killing contagious microbes in the system like bacteria and viruses that aggregate respiratory infections, if left uncontrolled. Adding 2 drops of Betel leaf oil in steam inhalation and inhaling in this medicated steam can help in treating nasal congestion, chest congestion and cough.
5. Betel leaf essential oil with its warming properties increases the heat energy in the system and reduces excess of kapha dosha.
NO MOQ, take as much you need