Shree Overseas Exports is a well established manufacturer, supplier and exporter of various products. We specializes in manufacturing of a wide range of products like:
1.Natural Essential Oils
2. Organic Essential Oils
3. Spice Oils
4. Carrier Oils
5. Mint Oils
6. Floral Absolutes
The Company maintains high quality as per global standards and strict delivery schedule for successfully catering to the clients needs. All our products are competent in terms of quality and price range, if compared with the best in the market.
Our factory is equipped with the latest machinery that provides a leverage manufacturing of our array to our products
Shree Overseas is managed by Mr. Mannan Kaushik the fifth generation of our family in Export business. We have an in depth knowledge in this field as our forefathers had been into the same business and hence they had nurtured the tradition of employing goodness of our products for decades. Also Mr. Mannan Kaushik has a great knowledge about international Market and standards, due to this we are able to meet all our international customers requirements expeditiously and at very competitive prices. We have a vast clientele spread over countries like Australia, Europe, USA, Korea, Japan, China, Malaysia, Pakistan, New Zealand, Middle East, etc.
Sun Flower Oil
Sunflower Oil offered has its origins in Bulgaria and is a pale yellow to clear colored liquid that comes with characteristic odor. Being soluble in alcohol and oils and insoluble in water, the oil is taken out using a expeller pressed method from the seed part of the sunflower plant. With the oil bearing high content of Vitamins A, B, D and E, it also has in it lecithin, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids that makes it useful for nourishing skin.
Also known by the common names of Helianthi Annui Oleum, Helianthus annuus, Adityabhakta, Corona Solis.
Botanical Name : Helianthus Annus
Common Name: Hibiscus Abel moschus, Musk Mallow, Musk Okra, Ornamental Okra
Aroma : Warn, Sweety Musky
Color : Pale Yellow
Part Used : Seeds
Extraction: It is extracted by the cold expression of the Seeds.
Chemical constituents:: Oleic (74.48%), Linoleic (16.29%), Palmitic- 4.38%, Stearic (2.16%)
1. The oil can also be blended as base for massage and blended with other vegetable oils for added to enhance the effectiveness of its use as aromatherapy oil, massage oil and in cosmetics.
2. The oil is also blended with aromatherapy essential oil and thus helps in providing maximized health benefits.
3. This oil bearing high content of Vitamins A, B, D and E, it also has in it lecithin, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids that makes it useful for nourishing skin.
4. Sunflower oil is high in the essential vitamin E and low in saturated fat.
5. sunflower oil is a common cooking oil that has high levels of polyunsaturated fat.
6. It is also known as an excellent cure for many ailment related to stomach such as .indigestion, acidity, cramps and other disorders. It relieve the mental fatigue, anxiety, depression or tensions. This oil has excellent qualities that induce positive thoughts to your mind and elevates your mood.
Apricot oil (Prunus Armeniaca)
Origin of Apricot oil:
Although formerly supposed to come from Armenia, where it was long cultivated, hence the name Armeniaca, there is now little doubt that its original habitat is northern China, the Himalaya region and other parts of temperate Asia. It is cultivated generally throughout temperate regions. The apricot tree originally from Asia and now is grown in certain regions of Europe, where it is widely cultivated for its delicious, juicy fruit, the apricot. The seed is pressed to extract an oil.
Description of Apricot oil:
Apricot Oil nourishes the skin, softening lines and bringing a healthy glow and is a wonderful massage oil. In addition it is rich in essential fatty acids, making it ideal as a treatment for soft, radiant hair. It is high in Vitamins A and C and especially good for mature, dry, or sensitive skin.
Appearance : Viscous Liquid
Aroma : Mild nutty
Color : Golden
Chemical constituents: Apricot oil has various chemical compounds that include arginine, histidine, lysine, phenylalanine, valine, leucine, crystine and tryptophanmethionine.
Extraction: It is extracted by the cold pressing of the seed and also by solvent extraction.
It is used in massage therapy to help promote healthy skin, nourish and strengthen the body, relieve stress, reduce pain and encourage balance and well being. Massage opens and increases the flow of energy, balancing the entire nervous system and helps to release physical and emotional disharmony. The many benefits of massage are enhanced by the use of high quality massage oil. Apricot kernel oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. Apricot kernel oil is also popular as massage oil and it used as carrier oil when used with essential oils for aromatherapy.
2018 Excellent Quality & Reasonable Rate of Organic Geranium Oil
Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium oil Extracted through Steam Distillation from the leaves and task plant of the Pelargoneum Graveolens and flowers of plants organically grown South Africa and in Egypt. The best quality Geranium oil is used in high grade perfumes and flavours. On the other hand, the low quality oil is used for perfuming in creams, soaps and toiletries. Both the Egyptian "asperum" and the South African are lovely, full-bodied aromas, with the Egyptian being a little higher noted, and the South African more pronounced in the middle notes, and somewhat more complex. The South African comes to us from a distiller specializing in therapeutic grade oils, and it may be our new favorite Geranium essential oil -- rich, almost "spicy", and fresh -- very highly recommended! Further, Geranium has been extensively studied for potent antimicrobial properties, and it is the organic Geranium xasperum from Egypt that is most potent for antimicrobial applications (the 'x asperum' meaning its a particular strain of Pelargonium graviolens). For natural perfumery purposes, this is an exquisite oil to experience.
Botanical Name : Pelargonium Graveolens
Aroma : : Pleasant, Fresh, Rose-resembling aroma.
Color : Light Yellow to green colour
Odor : Earthy, Floral Aroma with a hint of mint
Extraction: It is extracted by steam distillation of stalks and flowers.
Blands With : It can blend with Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Fennel, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Nerolia and Nutmeg.
1. Geranium can be used in the treatment of inflammation which provides mild as well as soothing effect. The action on the nervous system is pronounced being a sedative with uplifting characteristics.
2. Geranium is reputed to be highly effective in assisting with pre-menstrual tension, excessive fluid retention, menopausal problems, uterine and breast cancers.
3. It is a wonderful oil to use as a hormone balancer for P.M.T. and menopause. It can also be used in a massage blend for painful periods and sore breasts as it also has an analgesic effect.
4. It is used as a fragrance in all kinds of cosmetic products like soaps, creams, perfumes etc.
5. This oil is rejuvenating to the skin, treating acne, bacterial and fungal infections and to treat wounds and scars. Geranium skin preparations are gently astringent, opening pores and clearing oily complexions.
6. A good massage can be prepared by adding 2 drops of geranium and 3 drops of mandarin with 10ml or 1 desert spoon full of vegetable oil for a skin conditioning blend for use to remove streatch marks of broken capillaries.
7. Geranium oil is also insect repellent and is good for headaches, dental abscess, stings and bites. Geranium is used in the following applications.
8. Geranium oil can be used in blended massage oil, or diluted in a bath to assist with PMS, depression, stress, anxiety and tension, fluid retention, edema, eczema, shingles, cellulite, bruises, insect repellent, ringworm, hemorrhoids and menstrual irregularities.
9. As a constituent in a blended base cream, geranium oil can be used for eczema, repelling insects, shingles, burns and scalds, cellulite, ringworm, bruises and engorgement of the breasts
10. It will help to balance the oil production of the skin and help keep it supple, while the cicatrisant properties ensure that it is helpful in wound healing, including burns, wounds and ulcers.
11. Geranium oil can also be diluted in shampoo to help with head lice.