Shree Overseas Exports is a well established manufacturer, supplier and exporter of various products. We specializes in manufacturing of a wide range of products like:
1.Natural Essential Oils
2. Organic Essential Oils
3. Spice Oils
4. Carrier Oils
5. Mint Oils
6. Floral Absolutes
The Company maintains high quality as per global standards and strict delivery schedule for successfully catering to the clients needs. All our products are competent in terms of quality and price range, if compared with the best in the market.
Our factory is equipped with the latest machinery that provides a leverage manufacturing of our array to our products
Shree Overseas is managed by Mr. Mannan Kaushik the fifth generation of our family in Export business. We have an in depth knowledge in this field as our forefathers had been into the same business and hence they had nurtured the tradition of employing goodness of our products for decades. Also Mr. Mannan Kaushik has a great knowledge about international Market and standards, due to this we are able to meet all our international customers requirements expeditiously and at very competitive prices. We have a vast clientele spread over countries like Australia, Europe, USA, Korea, Japan, China, Malaysia, Pakistan, New Zealand, Middle East, etc.
Tea Tree Oil
The aboriginal people of Australia have long used tea tree oil. Similarly tea tree has a long history of use within the field of aromatherapy. In World War Two, the producers and the cutters of tea tree were exempt from military service until enough essential oil had been accumulated. The oil was a highly valued product as it was issued to each soldier and sailor as part of their kit in order to treat tropical infections and infected wounds.
The Tea tree is a small tree or shrub with needle-like leaves. It is also domestically referred to as Ti-tree. It can grow up to 7 meters (20 feet) in height and thrives in marshy areas, though it is now cultivated in plantations. The tea tree is very robust. It is ready for cutting only two years after its previous harvest. Tea tree oil is a yellowish green-tinged essential oil with afresh camphoraceous odour. The light yellow tea tree oil is produced by steaming the pine-needle-like tea tree leaves to force out the oil which is used mainly in medicine, but also for industrial lubricants and cosmetic products. The oil has a nutmeg-like smell. Tea tree oil contains chemicals known as terpenoids which are believed to provide the oil its medicinal properties. Australian standards were established for the amount of one particular compound, terpinen-4-ol, which must make up at least 30% and preferably 40-50% of the oil for it can be considered medically useful.
Botanical Name : Melaleuca Alternifolia
Appearance : Thin liquid
Aroma : Medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous
Color : Pale yellow to colorless
Chemical constituents: Tea tree oil has various chemical compounds that include Terpinen-4-ol, Alpha-Terpineol, Cineole, Pinene, Alpha Terpenene, Beta-Caryophyllene.
Extraction: The tea tree oil is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves.
1. This is the greatest oil to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi. Wounds and scrapes can be washed out with a mixture to disinfect the area.
2. It is used in vapor therapy and can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections.
3. Tea tree oil has been used for skin and hair and to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.
4. It is helpful incase of burns if applied immediately by washing area with ice water, then applying drops of tea tree oil to burned area helps to produce soothing and healing effect to the skin. It is helpful in case of calluses and corns.
5. Tea tree oil is being used in number of applications like all purpose cleaner, deoderizer, bedsores, dishwashers, humidifiers, plant sprays, vaporisers etc.
6. It act as a very good hair conditioner. Because of the mild qualities of tea tree's terpinen content, the oil can soothe cuts, scratches, sunburn and cold sores. Because it's non-irritating, a single drop of the oil can be applied directly to minor injuries once or twice a day.
7. It has proved helpful in eau de Cologne, hair oils, powder perfumes, hair washes and shampoo preparation.
8. Tea tree oil is used for many household cleaning purposes.
9. It includes the use of deodorisers for misting the room with the application of tea tree oil.
10. The addition of drops of tea tree oil in to the humidifier help in cleaning and refreshing the air.
11. It can also be used to treat oral bacteria that cause cavities, gum disease, and halitosis. Commercially tea tree oil is considered an effective addition to antiseptic oral rinses and toothpastes.
Best apricot oil | Best exporter | Best selling product of 2018
A medium sized deciduous tree. The leaves are broad and roundish with pointed apex, smooth, margin, finely serrated, petiole ½ inch to an inch long, generally tinged with red. The flowers are sessile, white, tinged with the same dusky red that appears on the petiole with five regular sepals and petals and many stamens. The seed are used as drug which is 1-1.19 cm long by 0.8-1.5 cm and 0.5-0.8 thick and is flatenned-cordate in shape. Oil nourishes the skin, softening lines and bringing a healthy glow and is a wonderful massage oil. In addition it is rich in essential fatty acids, making it ideal as a treatment for soft, radiant hair. It is high in Vitamins A and C and especially good for mature, dry, or sensitive skin.
Botanical Name: Prunus Armeniaca
Common Name : Apricot kernel oil, Apricot oil
Appearance : Viscous Liquid
Aroma : Mild nutty
Color : Deep Golden or pale Yellow
Chemical constituents: Apricot oil has various chemical compounds that include arginine, histidine, lysine, phenylalanine, valine, leucine, crystine and tryptophanmethionine.
Extraction: It is extracted by the cold pressing of the seed and also by solvent extraction.
Mix Well with: Blends with most of the essential oils including Clove Bud essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Sweet Orange essential
1. It is used in massage therapy to help promote healthy skin, nourish and strengthen the body, relieve stress, reduce pain and encourage balance and well being.
2. Apricot kernel oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel.
3. Apricot kernel oil is also popular as massage oil and it used as carrier oil when used with essential oils for aromatherapy.
4. Apricots are used extensively in cosmetic industry. They are rich in essential fatty acids (oleic acid and linoleic acid) and spreads easily on the skin and provides useful elements to the health.
5. It also help to regulate moisturization and restructure the skin.
6. Apricot kernel oil has moisturizing, nourishing and revitalizing properties.
7. It is used in preparing body and hand products (body and bath oils), products for baby skin, dry and mature skin.
8. Apricot oil soothes and softens the skin.It is rich in vitamins A, D and E.
9. This oil is very soothing for the skin in general but particularly good for mature and dry skin. It heals scaly skin and scalp. The oil is used as a massage oil, in creams, lotions and hair products.
Best Geranium oil | most selling oil
Description: Geranium Oil is 100% Pure essential oil derived from leaves of Pelargonium odorantissimum. Geranium Oil is ideal for the whole body. An effective oil massage that can soothe nervous disorders and stress. “Geranium Essential Oil” is blessing from nature. It can treat exhausted muscles, body Ache.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Aroma: Pleasant, Fresh, Rose-resembling aroma.
Extraction: It is extracted by steam distillation of leaves and flowers.
1. Geranium can be used in the treatment of inflammation which provides mild as well as soothing effect. The action on the nervous system is pronounced being a sedative with uplifting characteristics.
2. Geranium is reputed to be highly effective in assisting with pre-menstrual tension, excessive fluid retention, menopausal problems, uterine and breast cancers.
3. It is a wonderful oil to use as a hormone balancer for P.M.T. and menopause. It can also be used in a massage blend for painful periods and sore breasts as it also has an analgesic effect.
4. It is used as a fragrance in all kinds of cosmetic products like soaps, creams, perfumes etc.
5. This oil is rejuvenating to the skin, treating acne, bacterial and fungal infections and to treat wounds and scars. Geranium skin preparations are gently astringent, opening pores and clearing oily complexions.
6. A good massage can be prepared by adding 2 drops of geranium and 3 drops of mandarin with 10ml or 1 desert spoon full of vegetable oil for a skin conditioning blend for use to remove stretch marks of broken capillaries.
7. Geranium oil is also an insect repellent and is good for headaches, dental abscess, stings and bites. Geranium is used in the following applications.
8. Geranium oil can be used in blended massage oil or diluted in a bath to assist with PMS, depression, stress, anxiety and tension, fluid retention, edema, eczema, shingles, cellulite, bruises, insect repellent, ringworm, hemorrhoids and menstrual irregularities.
9. As a constituent in a blended base cream, geranium oil can be used for eczema, repelling insects, shingles, burns and scalds, cellulite, ringworm, bruises and engorgement of the breasts
10. It will help to balance the oil production of the skin and help keep it supple, while the cicatrizant properties ensure that it is helpful in wound healing, including burns, wounds and ulcers.
11. Geranium oil can also be diluted in shampoo to help with head lice.
How to use: Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. ( Can also be diluted with bathing water.)